Content Editor Denmark (m/f)
Beginn: Februar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Everyone is driven by something. We have the goal of becoming the most successful bike and outdoor e-commerce company in Europe. Nationally, we already hold a prominent position. Internationally, with our sound financial situation, a top international investor and deep expertise in the core areas of online marketing, web-development and product range, we have already paved the way to success. In 2013 we merged with the leading Swedish e-commerce outdoor shop Addnature to be better positioned internationally. Now is the time to engage in a clearly focused strategy. Our recent success is evident through growth rates of >30% p.a. as well as numerous awards, such as the German Founders Award. You want to be part of that? More than 400 highly motivated colleagues in Stuttgart, Berlin and Stockholm are looking forward to working with you!
As a Content Editor at internetstores you will work closely with our international team. We’re always striving to adapt the content to fit each specific market while keeping the process smooth and easy. We act as a service provider to several other teams in the organisation, which means our tasks vary a lot from week to week. We want to make sure we provide relevant and correct product information, have helpful guides, create attractive newsletters, have well-phrased campaigns and always keep the information on the shops up to date.
- You’ll be responsible for most of the written content on our Danish Bikester and CAMPZ website - developing ideas and concepts to optimize the website at a linguistic level
- You’ll help create localized content for various stakeholders (e.g. Marketing, Production, Shops)
- You’ll take care of creation, translations and localizations for product, brand and category content as well as for marketing and campaign content (e.g. print magazines, newsletters)
- You’ll take care of incoming translations and localizations from the different channels (e.g. SEO or CRM) or departments
- You’ll carry out language quality checks of externally created content
- You'll be responsible for projects within the Editorial team and have a unique overview on one of the most vibrant European e-commerce landscape
- You are a native Danish speaker, fluent in English and ideally in German
- You are a bike and/or outdoor enthusiasts and love the products
- You have a professional experience in translating and in writing creative content
- You have excellent writing skills and the ability to adapt your tone of voice to fit a specific market or customer
- You complete your tasks with responsibility and devotion to high quality
- You are a teamplayer and love to work in an international team
We offer a great work environment in a unique corporate culture. As a part of our flat hierarchy structure, you are at the middle of all information sources and directly involved in decision making processes. You will work alongside a passionate team of internet experts who look forward to your support!