Content Marketing Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Are you interested in new web technologies and would you like to work in a groundbreaking company? Are you a Social Media and Communication mastermind? Are you creative and have amazing writing skills?
If your answer is yes, we can’t wait to meet you!
We are a young Berlin based Start-Up and we are on our way to revolutionize the global market for lifestyle magazines with our innovative and unique Magazine SaaS solution. We are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager (full time) who wants to take over exciting challenges and actively shape our Content Marketing strategy.
Learn more about us on www.styla.com
- Put your ideas and your voice into great engaging digital content to increase awareness, build loyalty and gather feedback
- Collaborate closely with our Marketing Team on content marketing strategies and tactics.
- Search for and identify story ideas that meet interests of Styla audience
- Create compelling stories in various formats (like blog posts, whitepapers, reports,
ebooks, infographics, social media posts etc.)
- Effectively use Styla channels (owned and earned) for content distribution
- Foster the Styla community on our social channels
- Support your intuition with data to achieve our performance goals
And much, much more !
- Proven hands-on experience in online and content marketing
- At least 2 years of experience in content creation and content management (blog,whitepaper, SlideShare, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.).
- You have a digital thinking: you can turn ideas into captivating and inspiring digital content
- A balance of writing skills, social media savvy and creativity
- An excellent written and verbal German and English communication skills.
- Understanding of organic search trends and on-page SEO best practices.
- Highly creative and an excellent writer but you are able to rely on data to make decisions.
- Saas or B2B experience is a major plus.
- And last, but not least - a team player.
What you get out of it
- The possibility to shape and develop our Content Strategy and our Product with your ideas to contribute to the growth of Styla
- Working in an awesome team of young professionals and experienced founders
- Flexible working hours and an appealing salary
- Apple working equipment
- A very cool loft working space close to Mauerpark
- If you feel like you are the person for the job, then we are really eager to get to know you! Please contact Franz at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
We ́re up for a great adventure, take your chance and shape it with us!