Content Marketing Manager (m/f)
Beginn: März 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Saloodo!, a spin off by DHL - the express, transport and logistics specialist within Deutsche Post DHL Group, is an innovative online marketplace that connects shippers and transport providers on demand; increasing efficiency for both by enabling safe and convenient access to a highly fragmented market using a single digital freight platform. We revolutionize the freight forwarding industry by bringing transparency, security and new tech into the market.
For our headquarters in Bonn we are looking for a qualified Content manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve Saloodo! business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills and an expert in content optimization and brand consistency. As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. Ultimately, you collaborate with different departments in the formulation of high-impact marketing content inclusive of Saloodo! site content, customer acquisition campaigns, newsletters, whitepapers, infographics, videos, web content, case studies, blog sites, fact sheets, and social media content targeted at Saloodo! target audience to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO guidelines
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Bachelor’s degree in related field like Marketing, Business Administration, Journalism, Media, International relations, Psychology, Law, English, or any other related field.
- 2-3 years of operative experience in the field of content marketing and first experience in PR.
- Hands on experience with Drupal CMS is a plus
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Exceptional communicative skills
If you think you can be our next Marketing Rockstar, we will be happy to receive your CV and application at firstname.lastname@example.org