Content Marketing Manager (m/f)
Marketing PR & Media Management
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
We are an innovative FinTech venture based in Berlin, looking to change the way real estate is working on as an asset class for the ordinary investor. Run by experienced Founders with a background in finance, Tier 1 strategy consulting and venture-backed startups, we are currently building the core product to change the way people invest into European real estate.
To build our ambitious vision for a new product way of Real Estate Investing crowd, we are looking for a uniquely talented Content Creator Professional. He/she will write and produce various types of product-related digital content, to expand our company's digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and Project Management skills. This is a chance to experience the early life of an ambitious FinTech venture with a professional backing and experienced management.
If you have a deep interest in finance, FinTech and/or real estate financing; if you are looking for a true challenge in the FinTech space in a nearly changing industry & Work Environment; and if you would like to work in a professional early-stage context - then this is for you & we would love to hear from you!
- This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others want to rely on your work every single day.
- Write Content marketing related to topics: such as alternative finance, real estate and crowdfunding.
- Write Content for user-specific pages.
- Developing SEO / SEA strategies and related content.
- Write Product-related content on social media and blogs.
- Supporting and collaborating with external PR agency in Identifying & researching the market.
- Write Content for Brick Gate's website and marketing emails.
- MA / MBA in Business / Finance / Marketing.
- Strong interest in finance, Especially the Fintech industry and / or real estate financing.
- Previous experiences in PR / branding / marketing is a must. Passion about the topic is essential.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Creativity & solid problem solving.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a fast paced environment.
- Native / Fluent in German and Fluency in English is a must.
What we do offer
- A big vision of the Fintech industry - help a great idea come to life!
- Work with a highly motivated & skilled team of top performers.
- Gain access to a great network of professionals.
- Unique experience in a fast growing market with huge potential.
- Work in the German start-up center with a competitive salary.
- Mobile & Data costs covered plus public transportation benefits.
- Team retreats on attractive locations and after-hours.
Please apply to http://tinyurl.com/nh5hlwm.
Thanks for your time & consideration