Content Marketing Manager (m/f)
Marketing PR & Media
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
At Mailjet, we make sending email easy and have an all-in-one solution to do just that. We're a fast growing startup backed by well-known VC’s with teams in Paris, Berlin, Brussels, Sofia, London, Toronto, & New York and with more than 30,000 customers around the world. Our technology empowers developers to painlessly integrate their apps with our API and marketers to create outstanding, responsive emails in minutes and begin sending smarter email. Every company needs email and they need it delivered to their contacts’ inbox!
We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic, email and social media loving Content Marketing Manager to join our team in Berlin. You should have experience in content creation, blogging and copywriting. This role will be working closely with the Marketing Team at our Paris headquarters.
- Produce and promote of various types of German content including blog posts, white paper, case studies, webinars, infographics and others.
- Actively monitor market trends, identifying content gaps and opportunities for Mailjet and establishing Mailjet as a thought leader in the email industry
- Build and engage the German online community through social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.)
- Translation of all our English blog posts, newsletters etc. into German
- Analyze and report on traffic trends, content performance
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing, communication, journalism content marketing
- Native German speaker and perfect verbal and written English is a must
- You are comfortable with tech topics and have a taste for fast moving startups
- You love international environments (Mailjet has a truly diverse team)
- Responsibilities and initiatives: we provide some keys but we are counting on you to bring your ideas, personality and vision to the company.
- Exceptional environment: international startup (clients in +150 countries), strong growth
- Multicultural team: interact with our offices in Paris, Brussels, Sofia, London, Toronto, & New York
- Learn from successful entrepreneurs (e.g. fotolia.com & mention.net) and build your own network
- Highly motivating salary package, long term contract: grow with the company!
- Freelancers willing to work for us project-based are also invited to apply!