Content & PR Manager (m/f)
Marketing PR & Media
Beginn: Juli 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
It’s all about communication in this job at NavVis! You have excellent communication skills and are very strong in writing. You are tech-savvy and understand how to drive a holistic B2B communication strategy. You love to create content, know what (tech) journalists like to read, and how to get in contact with them. Moreover, you know all the Social Media platforms, how they work, and what you need to get people excited about your posts/shares.
You will work on
- Creating content for our marketing channels, social media platforms, and the Press for external communication purposes
- Increasing brand awareness of NavVis and messaging the real product value to a highly technical business audience
- Collaborating closely with our sales, business development, design, and software engineering teams to gather and highlight content
- A background in communication science, journalism or similar ideally with experience in brand development
- Ability to go deep into content in terms of our products, services, and use cases and also create high-quality end products across channels (web content, social media posts, white papers, and video)
- A passion for new technologies and a gift for translating the value of our innovation in a message that our clients find informative and succinct
- Fluent spoken and written English and German
- Experience in creating tech-related content and/or marketing materials for an English-speaking business audience (especially EMEA & North America)
We are NavVis
NavVis builds the world's most advanced 3D mapping system, the browser-based IndoorViewer, and a game-changing indoor navigation app based on computer vision. We are a young, enthusiastic team from global top-tier institutions (Stanford, Harvard, Microsoft, McKinsey) and we love challenging tasks. You'll get a supportive environment, lots of responsibility, and room for personal development from day one.
NavVis is located close to Stiglmaierplatz in the heart of Munich, Germany. We believe in flexible working hours and run awesome team events. Our interdisciplinary culture aims to bring out the best of everyone and we are looking to quickly grow our team of currently around 80 amazing individuals ☺
We are a top-funded start-up backed by renowned international venture funds and honored with numerous awards! Please send your CV, Cover Letter, and writing samples in English to: Position@NavVis.com.