Contract Furniture Sales Director (m/f) for Germany, based in Berlin
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Hem is currently looking for a Contract Furniture Sales Director (m/f) for Germany, based in Berlin.
- Develop and generate sales revenue from real estate developers, architects and designers.
- Create new business opportunities and close deals.
- Full responsibility for the contract market in Berlin and Germany.
- Cultivate relationships with architects and designers.
- Identify clients / projects and attract them to the company.
- Run sales meetings successfully and efficiently.
- Act as brand ambassador on the ground in the local market.
- Achieve sales targets.
Skills & Requirements
- Min. 2-5 years experience in a similar position and MUST HAVE industry sales knowledge.
- You speak fluent English and German on a native level.
- Contract furniture sales experience is a requirement.
- General knowledge of the design industry, contract sales, architecture, and real estate development.
- Existing relationships with architects, furniture specialists, entrepreneurs and other industry professionals is preferred.
- You are a natural communicator with excellent negotiation, persuasion, presentation and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- You have a proven success in driving sales revenue.
- You’re a team player who enjoys the thrill of working in a globally operating, fast-moving start-up.
- You’re flexible, you enjoy coming up with ideas and are eager to take on new responsibilities.
- You’re organized, you enjoy seeing a task through to its satisfactory completion and you are able to keep a calm head under pressure, never losing sight of the bigger picture even in stressful situations.
- Comfortable presenting and negotiating face to face with clients in C-level positions.
Hem is building a new global home for design. We create original, timeless furniture and interior accessories together with the most exciting and talented designers of today. Hem means Home. And home is where the heart is. Our heart is truly global, with teams working from Berlin, Helsinki, New York, Pune, Stockholm, Warsaw and Toronto. Hem imagines a near future where a majority of home furnishings are purchased online. We plan to lead that evolution.
Although we’re spread over three continents and six countries, we’re still a small team at Hem and every day varies, which makes this job amazing! We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about design, with lots of energy, exciting ideas and initiatives.
You need to: Be extremely well organized, methodical and efficient, with a good dose of common sense and humor. Enjoy the freedom and responsibility that come with working at a fast-moving startup.
Does this description fit your profile? Are you interested in the job?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your application by clicking the apply-button on our career site, please notice that we only accept applications coming through our career site.
Please also visit our new homepage to get an impression of the new Hem collection.