COO of Business Development, Strategy & Growth (m/f)
Atrinum Ventures AG
Business Development Sales Co-Founder
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2017
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
We are currently seeking an experienced COO Business Development, Strategy & Growth to join us in Zurich.
The new COO Business Development, Strategy & Growth is a crucial role for our starting portfolio companies’ success and that of our investors. You will bring in groundbreaking, innovative projects by establishing new client relationships as we are establish our presence in the european market.
You are dealing on daily basis with industry organizations, business brokers, small and medium size companies with successor and/or equity issues as well as private and institutional investors. This role requires engagement with poise, expertise and experience; you possess natural talent in listening and can provide creative solutions for their challenges.
We require you to have solid experience in sales of professional services and/or consulting in a Finance and/or M&A business fields and be passionate about bringing together our clients.
Independently generate new business and new leads through own existing network, online sources and networking. Your will help to acquire your new team of up to 5 in first 6 month and will lead them to excellence.
You are capable of independently manage the sales pipeline from suspecting to closing. Simultaneously prioritize workload and efforts based on probability in order to continuously have a balanced pipeline of incoming new business.
- 5+ years of experience in sales of professional services and/or consulting in a Finance and/or M&A - like business fields or Proofed expertise required in the field of strategy, business development.
- Demonstrated ability closing business deals and building customer relationship.
- Strong local network in finance industry in Europe is considered as plus.
- Fluent German and English language skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- excellent verbal and written skills in English & Germany
- Strong "can do” customer service attitude with passion for our M&A FinTech Approach
Be part of our new portfolio company from day one. The position allows a maximum personal involvement and flexibility. On top we provide a interesting deal with fix compensation and participation, which can be defined individually. Although entrepreneurial spirit and involvement is essential.
Haben wir dein Interesse geweckt? Dann freuen wir uns auf deine vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen, inklusive Gehaltswunsch und möglichem Einstiegsdatum. Gerne auch per Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org