Corporate Communications Director (m/f)
Marketing Projektmanagement PR & Media
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2016
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
We are DCMN, the 2nd fastest growing company in Germany within the advertising/marketing industry – according to FOCUS Magazine. To help us continue on this exciting path, we’re looking for a smart, enthusiastic and well-connected Corporate Communications Director (m/f), based at our headquarters in Berlin, Germany.
You will be part of an experienced and entertaining team of very motivated and talented top performers. Our corporate culture is characterized by team spirit, flat hierarchies and of course… fun!
We ask for excitement, excellence, humour and passion. We value integrity. We love to work with ambitious people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking responsibility.
We are an independent and owner-managed Growth Solution Provider who engineers performance-driven marketing campaigns for digital brands to scale their businesses. We’re evolving more and more into a technology-driven company, and we aim to disrupt the traditional agency market with our growth solutions.
For our clients, we realize integrated cross-media campaigns on channels like TV, Radio, Online, and Mobile. A strong data and technology-driven approach is our primary philosophy and how we achieve fantastic campaign results. With our technology, we push campaign results to a completely new level using big data.
Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on an awesome team of 90+ young and highly skilled professionals to realize our vision. Founded in 2010, DCMN has its headquarters in Berlin and offices in San Francisco, London, Bangalore, Kochi, Gurgao, Paris, Munich and Hamburg. DCMN counts more than 90 digital brands in its portfolio including Wix.com, Wayfair, Spreadshirt, eToro, Made.com, Leetchi, Com2Us, Tado, Gameloft, Outfittery, Glossybox, Kabam and Vestiaire Collective.
As our Corporate Communications Director (m/f) you’ll be responsible for driving our brand identity and awareness on a global scale, together with our amazing Corporate Communication team that will support you. Your responsibilities in detail:
- Translate business goals into an overarching communications strategy that includes exciting concepts and actionable roadmaps, tapping into individual team members’ knowledge, expertise and ideas
- Support our growth on an international scale with mind-blowing ideas
- Overall responsibility for the whole internal and external communication
- Foster creative processes within the team to develop innovative new initiatives to raise brand awareness for DCMN
- Develop a deep understanding of the team and inspire them to reach the next level, together
- Orchestrate team efforts to drive the communications strategy forward
- Create structures and processes that make the team happier and more efficient
- Plan team resources so they always have what they need to get the best possible results
- Create a system of prioritization where projects that give the most back to the business are favored
- Champion the team, gatekeep and mediate with internal and external stakeholders, international hubs and moreReport directly to the CEO and collaborate closely with all board members
- Be the forward-thinking element so that no great opportunity is left behind
- Help us build and communicate an awesome brand identity
- 5+ years working experience in a similar environment with a proven track record
- Strong expertise in brand building and brand management, especially in a fast-moving international environment
- Background in B2B marketing field/marketing industry (bonus points touchpoints with startups/adtech/digital brands)
- A deep understanding of digital brands and how they think, plus a good understanding of and experience with marketing campaigns for digital B2C brands
- Operational prowess is essential: Be able to develop harmonious and efficient team structures, processes and project pipelines in an environment where requirements are not just constantly changing, but always growing
- Ability to juggle many projects, roadmaps and stakeholder needs at once, along with excellent prioritization skills
- A strong professional network
- Strategic mindset and creative flair for innovative communications approaches & initiatives
- English is a must, German and/or French is a plus
- Efficient and result-oriented working style
- Ability to mesmerize people with a friendly, open-minded, trustworthy and reliable personality
What do we offer?
- An exciting position within an international team of top-performers
- Work with smart and passionate people from all over the world
- A job that gives you independence, autonomy and the opportunity to make a real difference in a fast-growing company
- Opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company and expanding your skills on a daily basis
- A great opportunity to improve your internet startup expertise and your communication skills
- Opportunity to travel
- Incredibly smart, talented, motivated and fun colleagues
- Regular perks like in-house and offsite company events, breakfast cereals and fruit as well as a fully stocked drinks cooler
- Be part of our growing and international team and help us realize our bold vision
Enjoy a great, open working environment with highly talented, open-minded and dynamic people and as much Club Mate as your heart can take.
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Maximilian Papke (email@example.com, Phone: +49 30 9919 164 - 30).
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and your application can be processed quicker.
PLEASE APPLY HERE: http://bit.ly/2gTb0gh