Corporate Marketing & Communications Internship (m/f)
Marketing PR & Media
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2014
Bertelsmann India – Corporate Marketing & Communications Internship
What we are offering you
This internship in New Delhi offers you an opportunity to work on the corporate brand establishment of the strategic investment arm of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA in India, Bertelsmann India Investments. You will apply key mechanisms of corporate branding and communications and work closely with a small and inspiring team of professionals in the digital, education, media and services sectors. Furthermore, you will get in touch with key stakeholder groups locally and internationally in order to communicate the messages and values of Bertelsmann in India.
With this internship, you will gain deep insights in the media and entrepreneurial landscapes of one of the fastest growing economies in the world.
To ensure a good learning experience, the duration of your internship should not be less than 4 months up to 6 months.
What we are looking for
- Minimum Bachelor / adequate undergraduate degree in marketing, public relations, communications management or similar with top academic results from leading universities
- First practical experience in various fields of communications and state-of-the-art approaches covering both internal and external corporate communications, brand development and event management
- Expert knowledge of business and presentation software (e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent project management skills and effective decision making, planning and organization skills
- Very good communication skills team internal as well as with senior stakeholders and Executives
- Comfortable working in a high energy, quickly changing and demanding environment
- Very good English language skills
- Strong team player and strong interpersonal skills
- Interest in the Indian culture and / or first experience in Asia / India
Who we are
India is a core market for Bertelsmann’s growth strategy. Bertelsmann is represented in the Country by its India Corporate Center which helps the existing businesses to formulate growth strategies and to help new group businesses to enter the market as well as identify investment opportunities for the group in India through its investment arm Bertelsmann India Investments (BII). BII focuses on growth investments in digital, education, media and services sectors in India.
Please send your application (cover letter, CV and other relevant documents) to Stefan Grabmann and his E-Mail address shown above.