Corporate Sales Manager, Google Squared Online (m/f)
Business Development Sales
Beginn: Februar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Reporting to: Managing Director DACH, Squared Online
Squared Online, a market-leading, award-winning online course developed between Google and Floream, is launching in DACH in early 2016, and we are looking for a Sales Manager to support the launch and resultant growth.
Launched in July 2013, the Squared Online Certificate in Digital Marketing is designed for people who want to gain a strategic understanding of the digital landscape while developing their collaborative and leadership skills by working in virtual teams. Around 4,000 students per year are studying this intensive 5-month qualification, which was developed in response to market demand from leading agencies and brands. We are already in progress with an APAC launch in 2016, and are now also expanding across EMEA, with DACH as one of our lead markets.
Working closely with the Head of Corporate Partnerships, you’ll be responsible for identifying new corporate business opportunities, building and growing key client relationships and specifically working closely with the Google sales teams to help them deepen their own client relationships.
It's your chance to be at the forefront of delivering high quality training to meet the growing digital needs of the marketing industry and play an essential role in this unique partnership with Google. In addition, it’s a great opportunity for an exceptional candidate to join a fast-paced and exciting online education business.
The role will include
- Generating a pipeline of opportunities through warm relationship development and cold calling
- Building close working relationships with Google sales managers to support the digital training needs of their key clients
- Building and maintaining both new and existing high profile accounts
- Networking within the marketing industry and the learning & development departments of major blue chip organisations
- Helping to define Squared Online’s strategic direction to deliver corporate growth
- Leading new business pitches, demonstrating the value Squared Online can bring to clients
- Successfully converting leads into sales
- Supporting clients and their participants throughout their Squared Online journey from enrolment through to graduation
- Ensuring reports, presentations as well as all other deliverables are of the highest possible standard in order to meet client needs
To join us you’ll need
- A track record of delivering KPIs in a B2B business development role
- Great examples of how you’ve created and delivered leading pitches to new B2B clients
- A well-built network within the marketing industry and/or a track record of selling training products and solutions to learning & development directors in large organisations
- Demonstrable experience in creating strong relationships with demanding global B2B clients
- A good understanding of digital marketing and marketing more broadly
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
- Experience of using B2B CRM systems (i.e. SLX, Zoho, SugarCRM, Salesforce)
- Confidence in using online meeting tools, like Google Hangouts
You have what it takes
If you are
- A real ‘people person’ who is full of energy, positivity and charm and builds great relationships
- An independent self-starter who learns quickly, uses own initiative and thrives under pressure
- Passionate for disruption, digital and/or the education sector
- A strong communicator with a flair for influencing and negotiation and a wicked way with words
- A super-organised type with top-notch time management and project skills
Squared Online, as part of Floream, is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, trade union membership or non-membership, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age or being a part time or fixed term worker.