Country Manager (m/f)
Business Development Operations Management
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
Who are we?
We are a young, dynamic, devoted and ambitious team, operating in a flat-hierarchical and transparent organization with short decision cycles. We pride ourselves in being specialists in our own domain and autodidacts in what we do. Our diverse backgrounds and cultures leads to a stimulating working environment that makes it a pleasure to come to work every day. And above all, we all aim to provide the highest standards of service to delight our customers.
The German team, based in Berlin, is now looking for its new Country Manager.
Who are we looking for?
- A native German-speaking thought leader who has hands-on experience in growing a SaaS business in Germany.
- A leader who earns respect from the team due to sales and marketing experience and leadership skills instead of a role/title.
- A team player who takes time to get to know team members and competences and knows how to maintain a healthy drive.
- An analytical mind, familiar with various SaaS and subscription metrics.
- Someone with a collaborative and flexible working style.
- A good listener who is socially adept.
- Someone who thinks BIG.
- Accountable for profits, revenue, cash and quality targets.
- Work with the various teams - both locally and in HQ - to agree on annual budgets and produce a detailed annual business operating plan.
- To create initiatives that meet both HQ guidelines and local market requirements.
- To hire and train new high-potentials and monitor performances.
What do we offer
- Enthusiastic high-drive working environment where you can grow and have funds to execute properly.
- A flat hierarchical company structure in which you work directly with the CEO as well as cross-departmentally.
- Frequent travels to Ghent, Belgium and other international offices.
- Qualitative perks for personal development.
- Competitive salary.