Country Manager Denmark in Berlin (m/f)
Beginn: November 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
OUTFITTERY is Europe’s biggest Personal Shopping Service and we have a clear mission: Rescue men from the torture of shopping!
You want to have a lot of freedom and deep insights, as well as personal responsibility? You want to get to know various personalities in a great, international team?
Then become part of our team as a Country Manager Denmark (m/f) and support our company on the way to even greater success.
- You promote OUTFITTERY in Denmark
- You develop, implement and manage business processes concerning our activities in Denmark
- You create independently new departments: projects in Product Management, Marketing/PR, Sales, Buying, Business Analytics and Strategy
- You analyze our already existing departments and improve their performance
- You identify and acquire new cooperation partners
- You work closely together with our management and the key positions
- You have a self-confident appearance, the ability to get things done and very good negotiation skills in English and Danish
- You have successfully completed your studies in business economics, business administration or similar with very good grades
- You have relevant experience in eCommerce, especially in Project Management or Business Development and good knowledge about the Danish market
- You possess leadership skills and ideally have experience in managing a team
- You are pragmatic, self-responsible and interactive
- You have the spirit of managing and want to change the world with us
- You are a teamplayer and love to think outside the box
- Your MS-office skills are very good, especially Excel
- You like to travel
- An exciting workplace in a dynamic and motivated team with flat hierarchies
- A dynamic company with short and efficient decision making processes
- Air, love, life and work in the Berlin Startup-Scene
Intrigued? Then apply online or send your application to email@example.com with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Iris Hay.