Country Manager for Spain (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
So, you want to be responsible for the spanish country on highest management level?
Can you see yourself as an entrepreneur, developing your own venture with market responsibilities within your native country of Spain?
You’d like to work in a highly professional environment with a fun, diverse culture and a fancy office in Hamburg’s Hafencity?
There is a fantastic awesome opportunity available at Kreditech, one of the hottest German startups today with a unique combination of experienced investors and a sharp young team with a fun-and-performance-culture!
Kreditech is building the consumer-focused finance company for the 21st century. With its proprietary big-data scoring and underwriting technology, the Hamburg-based startup has built the foundation for personal finance products in emerging consumer finance markets. Customers can apply for short-term and long-term loans from 50 to 2,500 Euros, credit cards, and other financial products in just a few minutes online or by mobile. The creditworthiness of a user is determined in less than a minute on the basis of up to 10,000 data points and the loan is paid out automatically within minutes to the customer’s bank account, credit card or eWallet.
Kreditech currently offers its services in Australia, Poland, Spain, Russia, the Czech Republic, and Mexico. All national platforms are operated by the international team, which currently consists of over 100 employees from 26 countries, from its headquarters in Hamburg.
Kreditech is looking for a Country Manager for Spain.
The Country Manager for Spain is responsible for the development and operations of our Spanish subsidiary – from coordinating all business activities as well as the further growth of the business in all areas. As the Country Manager for Spain you will be responsible for achieving sales and profitability targets on time and on budget.
- Assume responsibility for KPIs of the business: CLV, conversion rate, revenue, …
- Lead and support the country team, provide direction, goals, mentoring, training, guidance and feedback to leads
- Ownership of and responsibility over the Spanish business
- Achieve sales and profitability targets
- Sell the value of your products across our industry, including interviews and meetings with the press, partner companies, executives, etc.
- Meet financial targets for our products and business
- Manage key customer relationships and actively develop new business opportunities in Spanish market
- Coordinate business activities of other team members.
- Act as a leader, fostering a team environment while providing a vision for team
- Conduct research and consulting in area of experts
- Play an active role in promoting the success of conference business
- You will make sure that our B2C product is well received in your market. That entails working closely with our senior marketing staff for outlining SEO tactics and SEA campaigns and strategies and managing small customer care teams, amongst other tasks.
- Manage company’s Spanish operations, including timely delivery of financial and sales data and goals in the required quality
- All other responsibilities
- You will be the entrepreneur in your own startup
- You studied Economics, Finance, Business, or something similar at one of the top universities or business schools worldwide
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant job experience in auditing/consultancy/banking
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in running operations and managing small international teams
- You have a strong knowledge of current demands/trends in the consumer lending and FinTech industry
- Sales and Business Development experience within the financial or legal sector and proof of this
- Preferably knowledge on Spanish collection sector and on payments/e-payments sector
- General knowledge of e-commerce/new technologies
- You have a data-driven mentality and you are an analytical person who can conceive and make significant contributions to building an online financial product.
- Excellent communication skills and an attention to detail with proven negotiation skills
- Outstanding teamwork and leadership skills to motivate your team towards excellent performance as well as to develop team concepts
- You are very comfortable working with the basic software and technologies required for creating a web-based service/product (for example, HTML editors are nothing new for you). Basic knowledge of SQL would be a plus
- Spanish is your native language (ideally, you’re a native of Spain) and you’re fluent in English. German is a plus but not necessary.
- You are used to working independently and you are very results-driven without disregard for the important details of the tasks and processes at hand. You are creative and innovative
- You are used to working under a tight schedule and you can do it without losing your sense of humor
What you get
Fun projects, fun working environment with relaxed atmosphere (no tie & suit) , a funroom, fitness gym membership, HVV-ProfiCard, office scooters, nerf guns, fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the kitchen, company hoodie/polo/hat and regular company events with the best team ever!
Unfortunately EU immigration law only permits us to accept candidates without an EU work permit if their profile and applicable work experience is exceptionally strong by the criteria listed above, so it's best if you already have a work permit valid in Germany.
If you feel that your talent and abilities would make a valuable contribution to our future, we'd love to hear from you! Please apply online and are sure to mention your salary expectations. If you’ve got questions, shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org – otherwise, we accept applications just through our Jobvite platform, which link is following: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=oVUyYfw5&s=gruenderszene