Country Manager Germany (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
At Homebell, being one of Europe's most dynamic tech-start-ups we are currently building Europe’s fastest growing Digital Tradesmen company and now operate in 12 countries, providing customers with highly professional, reliable and convenient home improvement services through our nationwide networks and online scheduling services.
We've grown our team into a 100+, multicultural young team since the 7 months since foundation – proportional to the increasing demand for our services. To keep up with this growth we are steadily on the lookout for the sharpest talents we can find.
Currently, we especially want to expand our awesome team with a COUNTRY MANAGER GERMANY (m/f):
- Running the business as a general manager with responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets
- Building, leading and motivating your own energetic and results-oriented team
- Identifying opportunities and potentials for improvement in an entrepreneurial manner
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders and business partners (internal and external)
- You have an outstanding degree/MBA from a top university
- You have gained at least 4 years of working experience in a top-tier consulting, investment banking or private equity firm and/or as a senior manager in a successful, venture-backed technology start-up
- You have a proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievements
- You can effectively work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- You have a high degree of comfort with analytic, numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data
- You are team oriented and ambitious
- You are fluent in German
- A fast-paced working environment in a rapidly developing company
- Challenges which let you grow day by day
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- Attractive career perspectives and salary possibilities
- The once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join as a senior leader in what could become one of Europe’s fastest-growing and largest start-ups ever
Interested? Apply today with your curriculum vitae to email@example.com!