Country Manager Germany (m/f)
VIU Ventures AG
Business Development Projektmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
VIU is an innovative eyewear label from Switzerland. We have set out to revolutionize the market for designer eyewear (corrective & sunglasses) with our direct-to-consumer business model. We believe it is possible to combine high quality eyewear with fair prices. VIU glasses are designed in Zurich and handmade in small manufactories in the Italian Dolomites and in Japan. Because we cut out middle men and sell directly to the end-consumer, we can offer glasses including premium corrective lenses at a stunning EUR 165. Building on our innovative omni-channel distribution model, we combine the cost advantage and reach of an online distribution with the shopping experience of own flagship- and partnerstores, offering our customers new ways to get in touch with our brand. VIU is active in the DACH region with 16 own Flagshipstores and more than 20 partnerstores – with headquarters in Zurich and Munich.
For the expansion of our business in Europe, we are looking for a “Country Manager Germany” located at our Munich headquarter. You are just the one we need, if you are an absolute hands-on kind of person, if you’re committed, work with foresight and want to make a difference - both operationally and strategically. Are you interested in being part of a rapidly growing company and help to creatively shape an innovative idea? Then we would love to get to know you.
- You are taking over as general manager in Europe’s largest market and VIUs EU operations hub – you will continue to build the organization and lead the most dynamic team within the organization
- You will move into a young & agile organization with major processes and structures in place – you will carry on expanding and optimizing VIUs largest market presence with the support of the functional group management team
- You build and lead the local VIU team – you attract talent, develop professionals and create an exciting environment for people to thrive
- You leverage VIU’s central competences from retail sales knowledge, training, to ecommerce and PR/marketing to ensure best practices all around
- You are an entrepreneur at heart – fully passionate about getting things off the ground – startup/entrepreneurial experience would be extremely helpful
- You are a strategic thinker and excellent problem solver, able to drive multiple initiatives/projects at a time – 3-5 years experience in a top consultancy is definitely an asset
- You are a leader that cares and cultivates a culture of initiative and entrepreneurship – you have experience in managing larger teams and enjoy developing people to their full potential
- You actively create business opportunities and think beyond the status quo
- You have a hands-on / can-do mentality – you get as excited rolling up your sleeves to get things done as we continue to building the VIU hub
- You are a team player – we work together as a team, challenge and build on each others’ ideas and work alongside to achieve our vision
- Development opportunities and the chance to be part of an international growth story
- Attractive compensation with a fair equity package
- Open, very dynamic and entrepreneurial organizational culture
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? We look forward to receiving your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.