Country Manager Netherlands (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
At Homebell, we are currently building Europe’s fastest growing Digital Tradesmen company and now operate in 11 countries, providing customers with highly professional, reliable and convenient home improvement services through our nationwide networks and online scheduling services. We launched mid-2015 and have continued our rapid growth with funding from Index Ventures and Rocket Internet's investment arm GFC.
We are on the seeking to find exceptional people who can lead one of our key markets as we continue to grow. Currently we especially want to expand our team with a Country Manager Netherlands (m/f).
- Running the business as a general manager with primary responsibility for sales, operations & recruitment
- Building, leading and motivating your own energetic and results-oriented team
- Initiating negotiations with key partners in your country in order to further the business
- Transforming your country from a small start-up with 80 FTEs and 8-digit annual revenue to hundreds of employees and 9-digit annual revenue within 2-3 years
- Proven academic background with a degree from one of the world's leading universities
- 2-5 years experience in consulting, investment banking or a senior position in a successful venture-backed tech start-up
- You have experience in B2C and/or B2B Sales
- You are able effectively work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- You are numbers driven and comfortable performing high level analysis for senior figures in the business
- You have the ability to build a results-driven team
- You are fluent in English and Dutch
- A fast-paced working environment in a rapidly developing company
- Challenges which let you grow day by day
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas in a dedicated and motivating environment
- An office in the middle of Berlin
- The once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join as a senior leader in a company that intends to become the global destination for home improvement services
Apply today with you curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org!