Country Manager Sweden (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2013
Everyone is driven by something. Our goal is to become the most successful e-commerce company for bike and outdoor in Europe. We already are in an outstanding position nationally. With solid financing from banks and a top international investor and extensive know-how in our core areas online marketing, web development and product range management we already laid the groundwork internationally. Now it is important to attack new markets with a clear and focused strategy. Our previous successes are reflected in 50% growth rates and in the numerous awards we received over the last years, for example the German Entrepreneur’s Award. About 250 motivated colleagues are looking forward to meeting you!
- Coordination of SEO/SEM-campaigns for our Swedish online shops
- Research and definition of new keywords
- Developing new account structures, managing the bids and budgets with our Bid-Management-Software
- Quantitative SEO-analyses to support the purchasing department, sales, customer care
- Monitoring the KPIs of the Swedish shops, preparation of regular reports
- Derivation of optimization measures within the Google guidelines (on/off-page)
- Coordination of optimization measures among the departments (developing, graphics, text)
- Cooperate with external service providers or freelancers (e.g. content-providers or freelance writers)
- Translation of shop content
- Experience in online marketing, especially SEO/SEM and keyword advertising
- Swedish native speaker, good German language skills
- Exceptional commitment and enthusiasm for e-commerce
- You have fun working autonomously, careful, and with direct responsibility
- Distinctive flexibility
- The will to achieve something together with a team
We offer a great working environment with a special corporate culture. In flat structures you are optimally provided with information and are directly involved in many decisions. You work in a great team with the bright minds of the internet business. Everybody is passionate about their work; we expect the same from you and are happy about your support.
Any questions? Julia Haag helps along.