Country Manager UK (m/f)
Beginn: Juni 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
With Babbel anyone can learn a language.
Whether on the go, in the subway or at home on the sofa, Babbel supports those who take joy in learning outside of work or school. Since its founding in 2007, the company has grown to become the market leader in app based language learning. In total, Babbel offers 14 learning languages, from English to Indonesian. Professional courses are steadily available via the Babbel website as well as on your smartphone or tablet. At Babbel more than 300 team members from over 25 different countries work hard to set standards for creating a new learning experience.
Changing the way the language learning is done is a great challenge, so we are looking for a Country Manager UK to join our Berlin, Kreuzberg office.
- Manage the sales as well as marketing budget and resources allocation for UK and Northern Europe (Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland)
- Develop, implement and follow-up of the marketing plan for the territory along with the channel managers to acquire new customers
- Develop the existing marketing channels as well as set-up new potential marketing channels in order to accelerate the current growth in customer acquisition
- Coordinate activities with our in-house marketing team in order to optimize the various campaigns
- Coordinate and share knowledge with fellow Country Managers
- At least 3 years of experience in online marketing and user acquisition
- Native or near native English speaker. Hands-on working experience in the UK a clear plus
- Superior quantitative skills combined with strong planning capabilities
- Comprehensive understanding of the current technologies in online marketing
- Team player with hand-on mentality, high motivation and willingness to learn
- Previous experience with online subscription model a plus
- Significant budget to manage and high degree of ownership and responsibility
- Learn from colleagues with strong expertise in international and performance marketing
- Grow with the company and gain more responsibility
- Work for an inspirational product and a great success story
- A vibrant international team from over 25 different nationalities
- Great company benefits (High-End company bike, fresh fruits & drinks etc.)
- Start-up mentality and attractive working environment in the heart of Berlin, Kreuzberg