Country Manager UK (m/f)
Business Development Projektmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
OUTFITTERY is Europe’s biggest Personal Shopping Service and we have a clear mission: Rescue men from the torture of shopping! Now we want to launch our service in the UK to help well-dressed men to look even better.
You want to have a lot of freedom and deep insights, as well as personal responsibility? You want to get to know various personalities in a great, international team?
Then become part of our team as a Country Manager UK (m/f) and support our company on the way to even greater success.
- You promote OUTFITTERY in the UK and are the main point of contact, both internally and externally
- You grow our customer base in the UK and therefore work closely with our Marketing team and handle several marketing channels (e.g. social media, print)
- You identify and acquire new cooperation partners
- You develop growth strategies to meet our ambitious company objectives
- You implement and manage new business processes and projects in Product Management, Marketing/PR, Sales, Buying, Finance, Operations, Business Analytics and Strategy, monitor their performance and adjust where needed in close cooperation with the departments
- You recruit and develop in cooperation with HR the required styling team members to serve men perfectly in the UK
- You analyze our already existing business processes and improve their performance
- You are overall responsible for the business success in the UK and monitor this closely via reports and KPIs
- You always put the customer first, are responsible for their satisfaction with our service
- You work closely together with our management team and key positions within the organization
- You have successfully completed your studies in business economics, business administration or a similar field with very good grades
- You are extremely enthusiastic about our service and want to change the world with us
- Self-confidence is not a question and getting things done is your second nature
- You have outstanding negotiation skills spoken/written in English
- You have relevant experience in eCommerce, especially in Marketing and PR and have a profound knowledge of the English market
- You possess leadership skills and ideally have experience in managing a team
- You are pragmatic, self-responsible, interactive and like to act like an entrepreneur within the organization
- You have an extrovert personality and love to interact with people
- You are a team player and love to think outside the box
- You like to travel
- An exciting workplace in a dynamic and motivated team with flat hierarchies
- A dynamic company with short and efficient decision making processes
- Air, love, life and work in the Berlin Startup-Scene
Intrigued? Then apply online including your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Iris Hay.