Backend Engineer (m/f)
COUP Mobility GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
COUP brings the joy back to urban commuting. Riding our fleet of shared eScooters is fun while saving you time and money. We are making swift door-to-door mobility the new normal.
We launched in summer 2016 as a subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH with our headquarters in Berlin.
We get truly excited about hiring you, if you:
- know Ruby and are able to deliver features in a Ruby on Rails application
- have experience provisioning AWS and/or shipping apps with Heroku
- are passionate about engineering in general
- want to proactively be engaged in feature and roadmap discussions
- value pragmatism and deliver high quality code
- cannot imagine code that is untested
- like working in close collaboration with product management, design, business and frontend engineers
- want to work on something really cool (eScooters!), while using well-proven software and engineering approaches
What you will be working on
Our Backend is a Rails 5 App
- deployed as docker containers onto AWS with terraform and chef
- monitored with DataDog
- getting data from our eScooters
In the next months, we are planning to
- scale, scale, scale!
- extend our monitoring and metrics gathering
- choose a sustainable CI/CD solution
- evaluate alternative infrastructure solutions
What you can expect
- Working with a very strong team and the best eScooter in the market
- Interdisciplinary teaming – share an office with design, backend, iOS and learn beyond your area of expertise
- Joining our adventure in becoming the leading global platform in shared urban mobility
- A brand-new office in the center of Berlin (Friedrichstrasse)
Our team of entrepreneurs, designers and engineers, is looking to grow. In case you are interested please send your application via mail. Feel free to get in touch with Judith Roth in case you have questions regarding your application. See the contact field below.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!