Chief Product Officer (m/f)
COUP Mobility GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2018
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
COUP is bringing the fun of driving back into urban areas. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, the eScooter sharing service started a new business area in the field of
mobility services in August 2016. The electric scooters enable users to save time in city
traffic and are a fantastic addition to existing mobility services provided in central areas.
The eScooters are available in a number of major European cities, including Berlin, Paris and
Madrid (from summer 2018). They can be used around the clock and are easy to find,
reserve and drive. They are a flexible and affordable alternative to public transport and cars.
What you will be working on
- Actively participate in the urban mobility ecosystem: Fully understand market needs, requirements and opportunities, ensure an end-customer centric product roadmap
- Research, design, develop and launch innovative products for end-customers and B2B clients
- Nurture and grow a unique mobility tech brand across multiple international markets
- Maintain a competitive radar, keep close watch on legal needs and emerging relevant market players
- Develop, launch and maintain partnerships or other agreements with third parties to enhance product with data, functionality and meet end-customer and B2B client needs
- Be a partner to all departments and establish cross-functional product development processes to design, test, validate, build and launch products with constant updates
- Be open for occasional work related travelling
- Implement operational processes to support and enhance client onboarding and servicing. Implement and deliver against agreed upon client service levels
What we are looking for
- 5+ years’ experience in senior management roles or equivalent, managing product teams in B2C/B2B2C, 5+ years’ experience in product management in a startup, high growth, or medium-sized company (preferred)
- Experience in creating products around mobility services, sharing strongly preferred.
- Advocate of delightful product experiences
- Robust leadership skills as well as strong team-building and team-player characteristics.
- Well connected in the product, tech and design communities
- Proven experience in leveraging emerging technologies and shipping tangible, successful and desired solutions
- Contagious work ethic with a sense of urgency and ownership
- Forward thinking: Anticipation of impact of emerging technologies & open to new ideas
- Excellent communicator: Have an open ear and build on ideas of others
- Comfortable in the fast lane: Experience with driving rapid team and product growth
- Brave: Ability to weather bumps, maintaining positive outlook with a sense of urgency
- Results Driven: Tangible goal oriented in leadership and management style
- Mission focus: Must be a strong believer in the team and mission
- Positive motivational leader: Upbeat tempo setter and top team cheerleader
What you can expect when joining COUP
- Joining our adventure in becoming the leading global platform in shared urban mobility
- Working with a very strong team and the best eScooter in the market
- Flat hierarchies, numerous social events and opportunity to work with highly skilled, cross-functional teams
- A fresh, young company with an opportunity to influence technical decisions and shape the engineering culture
- A brand-new office in the center of Berlin (Friedrichstraße)
In case you are interested please send your application via e-mail. Feel free to get in touch in case you have questions regarding your application. We are looking forward to hearing from you!