Data Analyst (m/f)
COUP Mobility GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
COUP is bringing the fun of driving back into urban areas. As a wholly owned
subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, the eScooter sharing service started a new
business area in the field of mobility services in August 2016. The electric scooters
enable users to save time in city traffic and are a fantastic addition to existing mobility
services provided in central areas. The eScooters are available in a number of
major European cities, including Berlin, Paris and Madrid. They can be used around
the clock and are easy to find, reserve and drive. They are a flexible and affordable
alternative to public transport and cars.
What you will be working on
As a Data Analyst at COUP you’ll be part of our Analytics team contributing in
building a scalable foundation for a data-driven organization. You will be analyzing
data gathered from various data sources, such as online marketing tools and mobile
tracking, defining new KPIs and extending COUP’s existing data model. You
will be also collaborating closely with our engineers to find new ways leverage our
data and helping us to bring those ideas into production.
As a Data Analyst you are expected to work closely with different departments
and management to help provide insights that help drive decision making. In addition,
you’ll be applying your statistical skills in building new data products that can
be used for accurate and timely data-driven predictions and operational optimization.
Who you are
- You are passionate about analyzing and diving into data, defining KPIs, and building and maintaining scalable data products
- You have at least 2 years of experience in data analysis and a degree in computer science, statistics, economics, mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline
- You have been working with data exploration and modelling platforms before, such as Looker, Tableau or Chartio
- You are familiar with solving data extraction and analysis related challenges in some programming language, such as Python or R and are fluent in SQL
- You have experience in gathering requirements from stakeholders and presenting your findings in (PowerPoint, Notebooks, etc.)
- You have a basic understanding of statistical methods/techniques such as regression and classification and some experience in applying this knowledge into data products running in production
- Preferably, you have some experience in analyzing and modelling geographic data
What you can expect when joining COUP
- Joining our adventure in becoming the leading global platform in shared urban mobility
- Working with a very strong team and the best eScooter in the market
- Flat hierarchies, numerous social events and opportunity to work with highly skilled, cross-functional teams
- A fresh, young company with an opportunity to influence technical decisions and shape the engineering culture
- A brand-new office in the center of Berlin (Friedrichstraße)
If you are interested please send your application via e-mail.
Feel free to get in touch in case you have questions regarding your application.