Hardware Intern (m/f/d)
Coup Mobility GmbH
Operations Sonstige Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2018
COUP is bringing the fun of driving back into urban areas. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, the eScooter sharing service started a new business area in the field of mobility services in August 2016. The electric scooters enable users to save time in city traffic and are a fantastic addition to existing mobility services provided in central areas.
The eScooters are available in a number of major European cities, including Berlin, Paris and Madrid. They can be used around the clock and are easy to find, reserve and drive. They are a flexible and affordable alternative to public transport and cars.
What you will be working on
- Be a key player in the system engineering of a new COUP feature involving different sub-systems
- Define acceptance criterions for the system requirements
- Conduct test campaigns by yourself and set the path for the engineering team to improve the test catalog
- Develop a prototype Hardware solution from scratch (HW/SW)
We get truly excited about hiring you, if you
- Are looking for an internship of +6 Months in the embedded system area
- Are hand-on and have already prototyped HW applications by yourself
- Are willing to learn about connected systems in the mobility industry
- Have a clear understanding of CAN protocols, and to develop CAN applications
- Can bring previous experiences in the connected product development
- Have a first understanding of system engineering and requirements management
- Want to further improve your project management skills in a complex environment
- Speak fluent English (3rd language as French/Chinese/German/Spanish can be a plus)
- Are a good communicator and like being “the glue” between different working teams
What you can expect when joining COUP
- Learn lots of stuff
- Working with a very strong team and the best eScooter in the market
- A fresh, dynamic company with an opportunity to influence technical decisions and shape the engineering culture
- A brand-new office in the center of Berlin (Friedrichstraße)
- A wide playground where ideas are welcome and valued
- Develop a product from scratch
- Great working conditions, loads of free COUP rides & a fun workplace
If you are interested, please send your application via e-mail.
Feel free to get in touch in case you have questions regarding your application.