Head of Design (m/f/d)
Coup Mobility GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2019
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
COUP is bringing the fun of driving back into urban areas. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, the eScooter sharing service started a new business area in the field of mobility services in August 2016. The electric scooters enable users to save time in city traffic and are a fantastic addition to existing mobility services provided in central areas. The eScooters are available in a number of major European cities, including Berlin, Paris and Madrid. They can be used around the clock and are easy to find, reserve and drive. They are a flexible and affordable alternative to public transport and cars.
What you will be working on
- Oversee the creation and evolution of our design system and our brand identity.
- Work closely with our designers and developers to encourage consistency of all our product touchpoints.
- Manage multiple cross team projects from ideation to production.
- Take the lead in organizing UX research, prototype creation and testing activities.
- Help interpret insights from our analytics team and UX researchers and translate them into opportunities.
- Collaborate with the product team to help shape strategy and vision for the business.
- Recruit and develop an excellent design team.
- Be a mentor and coach for your fellow team members to help them grow.
- Be a strong owner of problems and have a growth mindset to build products with business impact.
We get truly excited about hiring you, if you
- have a passion for urban, electric mobility and care about sustainability.
- love to solve problems and are outcome focused.
- love to work with C-level stakeholders and other team members to identify user-centered solutions for design challenges.
- are working for several years in a leading design role and have experience in shipping B2C products with an outstanding user experience.
- have a strong portfolio of recent work and can guide us through case studies and finished results.
- have a deep understanding of design processes, workflows
- are someone with exceptional skills in the craft and execution of design work, both strategically and high-fidelity UI details.
- have a degree in Design or a comparable field of studies
What you can expect when joining COUP
- Joining our adventure in becoming the leading global platform in shared urban mobility.
- Working with a very strong team and the best eScooter in the market.
- Flat hierarchies, numerous social events and opportunity to work with highly skilled, cross-functional teams.
- A brand-new office in the center of Berlin (Friedrichstraße).
If you are interested, please send your application via e-mail.
Feel free to get in touch in case you have questions regarding your application.