Junior Brand Designer (m/f/d)
Coup Mobility GmbH
Grafik Projektmanagement Produktmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
COUP is bringing the fun of driving back into urban areas. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, the eScooter sharing service started a new business area in the field of mobility services in August 2016. The electric scooters enable users to save time in city traffic and are a fantastic addition to existing mobility services provided in central areas. The eScooters are available in a number of major European cities, including Berlin, Paris and Madrid. They can be used around the clock and are easy to find, reserve and drive. They are a flexible and affordable alternative to public transport and cars.
What you will be working on
- be part of the brand and product team and work closely with roles such as online acquisition and community management.
- create material and assets that will engage and inform different audiences across a wide variety of channels. This can range from editing and adapting existing video, to impromptu photoshoots, to helping with the next COUP event.
- be an important contributor to the ongoing development of the COUP brand
We get truly excited about hiring you, if you
- represent a hands-on, can-do attitude and a willingness to shape a project from concept to completion, with guidance from more senior members of the team.
- have an interest in design for the internet, particularly in trends for social media. And a desire to deepen your knowledge and creatively challenge existing formats and approaches.
- have some years of professional experience at a startup or agency working in branding or content creation. Please note that previous branding experience and a strong branding focus is a prerequisite for this role.
- have a wide range of skills including video, photography and animation.
- have good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, existing skills in video, photography and animation.
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. German is a plus.
- have a degree in design-related studies.
What you can expect when joining COUP
- Joining our adventure in becoming the leading global platform in shared urban mobility.
- Working with a very strong team and the best eScooter in the market.
- Flat hierarchies, numerous social events and opportunity to work with highly skilled, cross-functional teams.
- A brand-new office in the center of Berlin (Friedrichstraße).
If you are interested, please send your application via e-mail.
Feel free to get in touch in case you have questions regarding your application.