Project Manager / Executive Assistant (m/f)
Coup Mobility GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
COUP is bringing the fun of driving back into urban areas. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, the eScooter sharing service started a new business area in the field of mobility services in August 2016. The electric scooters enable users to save time in city traffic and are a fantastic addition to existing mobility services provided in central areas. The eScooters are available in a number of major European cities, including Berlin, Paris and Madrid. They can be used around the clock and are easy to find, reserve and drive. They are a flexible and affordable alternative to public transport and cars.
What you will be working on
- You will be responsible for the content preparation of strategic topics as well as planning of off-site meetings and workshops
- Project management tasks with regard to tracking, coordination and prioritization of measures
- Handle the preparation of lectures, for example for internal TownHall meetings as well as external specialist conferences
- Coordination of various strategic topics as well as close collaboration with all COUP stakeholders
- Documentation and continuous improvement of business processes
- Support and design special and project topics, such as the development of innovation processes and business development the COUP strategy
- Moderation, planning and lead of management meetings
We get truly excited about hiring you, if you
- Are a well-structured project manager with "hands-on" attitude and you have a strong result and quality orientation
- Combine deep experiences and knowledge in project management and consulting.
- Have very good communication skills as well the ability to see and understand the big picture.
- Have several years of professional experience in a dynamic work environment, ideally in the mobility sector.
- Are fluent in English and German
- Have very advanced MS office skills
- Have a degree in business, natural sciences, engineering or a comparable field of studies
What you can expect when joining COUP
- Joining our adventure in becoming the leading global platform in shared urban mobility
- Working with a very strong team and the best eScooter in the market
- Flat hierarchies, numerous social events and opportunity to work with highly skilled, cross-functional teams
- A brand-new office in the center of Berlin (Friedrichstraße)
If you are interested, please send your application via e-mail.
Feel free to get in touch in case you have questions regarding your application.