Project Manager Operations (m/f/d)
Coup Mobility GmbH
Projektmanagement Operations Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
COUP is bringing the fun of driving back into urban areas. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, the eScooter sharing service started a new business area in the field of mobility services in August 2016. The electric scooters enable users to save time in city traffic and are a fantastic addition to existing mobility services provided in central areas. The eScooters are available in a number of major European cities, including Berlin, Paris and Madrid. They can be used around the clock and are easy to find, reserve and drive. They are a flexible and affordable alternative to public transport and cars.
As a Project Manager in Operations, you will lead a team of Fleet Dispatchers and ensure the smooth operation of our eScooter fleet. Your focus will be on maintaining the core operational processes as well as the high availability and quality of our eScooters.
What you will be working on
- Professional management of the Fleet Dispatchers with the target of a high availability and quality of our eScooter fleet
- Ensuring the organizational basis for smooth operation, e.g. sufficient personnel, charging infrastructure and service vehicles
- Contributing to the further development of core operations processes and standards as well as supervising their adherence in operations
- Controlling our garages for repair and inspection of our eScooters
- Management of logistics service providers and customs clearance for the transport of operations equipment
- Implementation of projects such as the arrival and infleeting of new eScooters or storage of the eScooter fleet during the winter months
- Reporting to the Operations Manager Berlin
We get truly excited about hiring you, if you
- have experience in the coordination and leadership of teams and resource planning of an operational company
- ideally have experience in project management in operations and a high technical affinity with motor vehicles or two-wheeled vehicles
- were successful in the implementation of projects in addition to day-to-day operations
- are reliable and behave in an exemplary manner
- are able and like to work interdependently, under pressure and in a team
- have a completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration, industrial engineering or another technical discipline
What you can expect when joining COUP
- Joining our adventure in becoming the leading global platform in shared urban mobility
- Working with a very strong team and the best eScooter in the market
- Flat hierarchies, numerous social events and the opportunity to work with highly skilled, cross-functional teams
- A brand-new office in the center of Berlin (Friedrichstraße)
If you are interested, please send your application via e-mail.
Feel free to get in touch in case you have questions regarding your application.