Senior Product Designer (m/f/d)
Coup Mobility GmbH
Grafik Produktmanagement Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2019
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
COUP is bringing the fun of driving back into urban areas. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, the eScooter sharing service started a new business area in the field of mobility services in August 2016. The electric scooters enable users to save time in city traffic and are a fantastic addition to existing mobility services provided in central areas. The eScooters are available in a number of major European cities, including Berlin, Paris and Madrid. They can be used around the clock and are easy to find, reserve and drive. They are a flexible and affordable alternative to public transport and cars.
What you will be working on
- guide product decisions through user research, customer development and iterative feedback loops
- create a compelling user experience as part of the product design team
- help to make our product ready for global expansion
- analyze tasks, model information, navigation and flows using UX best practices for web and native mobile (although not being dogmatic about it)
- work with PM’s and Engineers to materialize concepts through ideation, design exploration and user validation as well as lead Product Designers and Junior Product Designers professionally
- present design solutions to stakeholders and company executives
- initiate and conduct user research and testing on a continuous basis
- translate data into compelling and actionable stories
We get truly excited about hiring you, if you
- live for executing and testing ideas and features in an agile and lean approach
- are bursting with inspiring enthusiasm for design & digital products
- can easily empathize with users as well as engineers to make the right product decisions
- are not scared of ownership and confident enough to make the decision when to move from low-fidelity sketches to pixel perfect mockups ready for production
- gained 5+ years of relevant product design experience with consumer focussed native mobile and web solutions
- are able to lead roadmap discussions
- conceptualized and crafted digital UI’s end-to-end for several years with an emphasis on visual and interaction design
- know what it takes to actually build and ship products
- at least 2 apps available through app/play store or private app projects
- designed experience for application-specific contexts: UI controls, iconography, device resolution, cross-platform, typography, colour, layout, etc.
- master your tools and move with ease across software and fidelity depending on the goals and circumstances incl. Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Pencil and paper
- are experienced with
- functional prototyping for all platforms
- Native and web mobile technologies
- Ideally mobility services incl. maps application
What you can expect when joining COUP
- Joining our adventure in becoming the leading global platform in shared urban mobility.
- Working with a very strong team and the best eScooter in the market.
- Flat hierarchies, numerous social events and opportunity to work with highly skilled, cross-functional teams.
- A brand-new office in the center of Berlin (Friedrichstraße).
If you are interested, please send your application including your portfolio via E-Mail.
Feel free to get in touch in case you have questions regarding your application.