Creative Designer (m/f)
Beginn: November 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
As a Creative Designer, you will be responsible planning and designing creative projects such as websites, email newsletters, media kits, and user interfaces. Also you will be working on projects for our clients building and optimizing banners, landing pages, and micro sites.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage and develop corporate online creative projects including website updates, email newsletters, user interfaces, media kits, etc.
- Manage and develop client online creative projects including banners, landing pages, micro sites, etc.
- Ensure quality control throughout project lifecycle and hit deadlines on multiple projects
- Implement, troubleshoot, and optimize creatives across different publishers/sites.
- Creative support for clients, develop innovative creatives for web and mobile
- 3+ years of web design experience
- Experience in Mobile Advertising a big plus
- Strong experience in HTML and CSS
- Strong portfolio
- Mastery of core design & animation programs, including Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator
- An inquisitive mind that enjoys staying current with creative trends and new technologies
- Grasp of ad production as it relates to web design (takeovers, overlays, banner ads, etc.)
Benefits / Perks
- International and fun team in a unique open office environment in the heart of Berlin´s new media district.
- Individual career progression plan with participation in select trainings
- Ability to develop your own projects and contribute to the strategic growth of the company
- Free drinks, including Coffee and Club Mate, daily fresh fruits
- Monday morning breakfast, Friday evening beers
- Free Dinner when working late
- Regular company Events, quarterly Team Dinners
- Free choice of notebook
Founded 2008 and based in Berlin, glispa is the leading performance marketing platform for mobile and digital entertainment clients. glispa helps clients such as Baidu, Hasbro, Match.com, Deezer, ToysRus, Kayak and Mail.ru acquire new customers on a pay-for-performance basis in over 180 countries with its multi-channel approach, including affiliate, display, mobile, social and search marketing. The international company has over 100 employees from 35 countries.