Creative Director (m/f)
Grafik Marketing Operations
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2016
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
We are DCMN, the 2nd fastest growing company in Germany within the advertising/marketing industry – according to FOCUS Magazine. To help us continue on this exciting path, we’re looking for a smart, enthusiastic and innovative Creative Director (m/f), based in our headquarters in Berlin, Germany.
You will be part of an experienced and entertaining team of very motivated and talented top performers. Our corporate culture is characterized by team spirit, flat hierarchies and of course… fun!
We ask for excitement, excellence, humour and passion. We value integrity. We love to work with ambitious people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking responsibility.
We are an independent and owner-managed growth solution provider who engineers performance-driven marketing campaigns for digital brands to scale their businesses. We’re evolving more and more into a technology-driven company, and we aim to disrupt the traditional agency market with our solutions.
For our clients, we realize integrated cross-media campaigns on channels like TV, Radio, Online, and mobile. A strong data and technology-driven approach is our primary philosophy and how we achieve fantastic campaign results. With our technology, we push campaign results to a completely new level using big data.
Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on an awesome team of 70+ young and highly skilled professionals to realize our vision. Founded in 2010, DCMN has its headquarters in Berlin and offices in San Francisco, London, Bangalore, Kochi, Paris, New Delhi and Munich. DCMN counts more than 90 digital brands in its portfolio including Wix.com, Wayfair, Spreadshirt, eToro, Made.com, Leetchi, Com2Us, Tado, Gameloft, Outfittery, Glossybox, Kabam and Vestiaire Collective.
- Develop creative ideas and concepts across multiple formats that can be pitched to clients. This will range from large ideas with a focus on branding KPIs to smaller campaigns with a focus on performance KPI’s.
- Lead the development of new ideas, concepts, campaigns and content whilst ensuring we meet deadlines for current work in production.
- Understand the strategy and theory of change for each campaign, and share this understanding with the creative team, helping us to reshape and optimize our campaigns to better deliver on each project’s goals and objectives.
- Ensure concepts and all written and representational work shared with the client is of the highest standard whilst delivering against the goals and objectives of the job.
- Sign-off creative work, including film, photography, art-work, copy, audio and visual content
- Inspire and lead the creative team to deliver exceptional output in line with our strategy, pushing the boundaries of storytelling.
- Regularly present and share information with clients and internally through presentations and workshops.
- Cooperate with several teams (including strategy, sales and account teams) to inform and inspire consistent, on brand, quality ideas across all channels.
- Extremely strong creative leader with the ability to manage multiple clients, freelancers, creative teams and client projects
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- Strong experience partnering with multi-disciplined teams
- Advertising experience in an agency setting and experience with digital brands
- At least four years experience in a senior/managerial position (art director, lead copywriter, ACD, CD)
- Ability to grasp complex concepts easily
- Work well under pressure, juggling multiple projects and deadlines
- Fluent in German AND English
- Must have a good sense of humor!
What do we offer?
- An exciting position within an international team of top-performers
- Work with smart and passionate people from all over the world
- Exciting assignment and clients
- A job that gives you independence, autonomy and the opportunity to make a real difference in a fast-growing company
- Opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company and expanding your skills on a daily basis
- A great opportunity to improve your internet startup expertise and your communication skills
- A recently remodeled and trendy office in a building with other great digital companies in one of the hottest neighborhoods in Berlin, packed with activity during and after the work day
- Incredibly smart, talented, motivated and fun colleagues
- Regular perks like in-house and offsite company events, breakfast cereals and fruit as well as a fully stocked drinks cooler
- Work in the exciting startup scene in Berlin, the European Silicon Valley
- Be part of our growing team and help us realize our bold vision
- Enjoy a great, open working environment with highly talented, open-minded and dynamic people and as much Club Mate as your heart can take
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant university and working documents and your earliest possible starting date. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Theresa Jasaraj.
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click here to apply: http://bit.ly/2d3OpAD). It really makes life easier for us and your application can be processed quicker.