Junior Online Marketing Manager - CRM (m/f)
Beginn: August 2016
foodora - food is our fuel and a Junior CRM Manager is what we need!
foodora is a Berlin-based food delivery service that partners exclusively with beloved local restaurants to deliver quality meals in over 30 cities worldwide. We know the best that our cities offer and we’re bringing it online, enabling our customers to order their favorite food through our app (for iOS or Android) or web portal. We provide our restaurant-partners with an on-demand fleet of bicycle couriers, making it simple for customers around the world to access delicious meals.
We are currently expanding rapidly through Europe, Canada, and Australia, and are always on the hunt for the brightest minds to join our team. Not only do we want to bring quality food to customers around the world, we also want to redefine delivery food to include the very best meals from beloved local restaurants.
We are looking for your help as Junior Online Marketing Manager - CRM (m/f) in Berlin!
- Participate in exciting global projects related to customer communication, engaging and retaining customers and maximizing lifetime value
- Define new strategies and campaigns suited to their requirements and scale up or shut down ongoing campaigns based on performance
- Coordinate multi-channel campaigns across emails, push, SMS, web overlays and in some cases Facebook and Display
- Additionally, you may be involved with the design, deployment and scaling up of CRM projects like Referral and Loyalty programs
- University degree in business, mathematics or informatics
- You are familiar with email and push campaign management tools (e.g. AdWords Exacttarget/Experian UMS, Urban Airship/Ad4Push)
- You should have experience with the testing mechanisms A/B
- HTML encoding and Excel skills are necessary
- You possess very good communication skills in English; any additional languages are a plus
- You are data driven and have a sound understanding of basic analytics
- Good project management, planning and organization skills
- Detail and result orientation, ability to work independently and team play complete your profile
What we offer
- Modern and spacious office in the heart of Berlin, close to amazing restaurants, bars and clubs and right across from a gym and spa (discounts for employee's)
- A vibrant and highly motivated team
- A great working atmosphere and regular company and team events
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- Great promotion and career opportunities
- Benefits include free drinks, fresh fruits, and cereals and of course,
Up for a challenge? Apply here and join our team in Berlin!
Please indicate in your application your possible starting date and your expected salary.