(Senior) HR Business Partner (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
The role is focused on serving as the local human resources business partner for our Berlin headquarters, collaborating with executives and collaborating with executives at Crobo & Ocono.
- Partner with the C-level and other managers, talent management and talent acquisition teams to deliver outstanding people experience initiatives
- Coach managers to understand and execute on the levers did drive engagement, foster on inclusive environment, and create a great experience for our people
- Actively facilitating learning experiences in the Berlin office
- Be the major HR point of contact for the employees and managers
- Help to develop and implement better people management practices
- Put the HR Controlling concept into practice
- Ensure necessary administrative tasks are managed in a timely manner fashion with a high level of accuracy (HRIS entries, leave administration, new hire and termination paperwork, etc)
Successful development of key talent initiatives. Success means holding the same ones to the highest of professional standards and demanding the same of co-workers. Success is going into the office every day with an unwavering belief that you can and do influence people and the business for the better.
- Aiming for and promoting career development in our Berlin office.
- Curate the next generation of Crobo & Ocono experiences
In a highly energized culture, and where a job, the final definition of who you are, but the starting point is. You bring to the organization the following:
Knowledge / Background / Experience
- 3 years of experience working as an HR Business Partner
- Knowledge and experience with organizational development and process excellence
- Systems and process capabilities
- Business focused and savvy
- Proactive drive for results
- Inspirational through action
- You have excellent communication skills, including excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Demonstrate high emotional intelligence.
Consistently apply effective process management and project management skills.
Strong communication skills (both interpersonal and team facilitation).
- Proven track record of applying judgment and obtaining results on critical priorities.
- Strong collaborator and facilitation leader.
- Understand the principles of change management and can execute effective change strategies.
- Exercise excellent judgment that considers the needs of our people, customers, and the business.
- Understand and model the importance of having the right stakeholders involved in shared vision before execution.
- Fast development potential and short learning curve
- Friendly and dynamic working environment in an international team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Regular team events, weekly team breakfasts and full fridges of drinks and fruits
Sounds interesting? Then please apply using the job link beneath.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!