Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
Sub-Sahara Africa´s internet growth is unparalleled while the internet scene is still at an infant stage. African Founders is determined to tap into that opportunity by delivering disruptive apps and internet services to the African markets.
I am looking for a high-profile early-stage CTO or technical co-founder globally. I want to launch two ventures in the fields of marketplaces and live communications. An initial team of people in Nigeria is set up and running a first pilot site, early investment for 6 months is secured.
I am an adventurer with a love to disrupt markets and an experienced manager. My background covers 10 years of work experience as a strategy consultant and program lead in Europe and as the former Managing Director of two Rocket Internet-backed ventures in Africa. I believe in a sustainable corporate culture based on trust, dedication, fun, and inspiration.
- In charge of technical development and management of all products and services from the scratch or by building on partner solutions
- Setting up and managing a team of developers and/or partners globally
- Full-time, anywhere globally. Relocation to Nigeria would be lovely, but definitely not necessary (just occasional trips)
- SignificantAndroid and website technology and development know-how
- Top notch experience in early-stage startups and a good understanding of lean startup
- Preferably experience with SEO and online marketing
- A passion to work for something amazing and with an exceptional and truly global team
- Global exposure preferred
- A geek with leadership skills =)
Ideal starting date would be asap / Oct 1st, but up to discussion.
Ready for an adventure on the internet´s final frontier? Reach out to me!
I´ll be in Berlin till Sep15th, so don´t wait with your application!