CTO / Head of Software Engineering (m/w)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
You have deep knowledge about backend development and you want an exciting leadership role in our team? Then take the lead of our software engineering and develop our backend (current technology: Java / Spring). Optimize the current architecture and quality and introduce micro-services to make our product ready to scale. On top of that you will have the chance to further build and develop our entire front- and backend team.
- High responsibility and freedom of design – in a very well financed start-up.
- Working together with a professional founder team with long work-experience.
- Working focused on exciting challenges while having fun.
- Climbing a steep learning curve – on-the-job as well as through our internal learning and development measures.
- Teaming with a great team!
- An awesome office in the heart of Munich.
We are looking for
- University degree in IT (Master) or an equal
- At least 5 years of experience with backenddevelopment and building large databases.
- Experience with leading bigger software projects.
- Leadership experience.
- Deep knowledge with agile software project management.
- German language skills are very welcome.
Your job will be
- Lead our team of motivated developers
- Derive and own the product development roadmap
- Drive the design and ramp-up of our backend architecture
- Lead co-development projects with our customers
- Participate in steering the overall business
elpt is a software-based program supporting participants after learning and development trainings to integrate learning goals into their daily work life in a sustainable way. We are combining deep psychological knowledge about human behavior with machine learning approaches. Currently we have solutions for iOS, Android and web-browser. Learn more on www.elpt.de.
We are looking forward to your application! Send your application (incl. university and school degrees) to email@example.com.