Deloitte Digital Ventures
Frankfurt am Main
IT Operations Co-Founder
Beginn: Juli 2015
Swapster is a corporate venture backed by a DAX 30 company and built in close collaboration with Deloitte Digital Ventures. Together we will launch the first global, neutral, and regulated market for virtual in-game items as a service for publishers and gamers. The new marketplace will be operational later this year.
Swapster is an independent, standardized and transparent global trading platform which allows gamers to legally and safely trade in-game items and currencies so they can put value behind their passion. For publishers and game studios we offer full exchange market capabilities and additional gamer insights. Incorporating both, gamers and publishers, this leads to an enhanced gamer experience.
Turn your ideas into reality and work alongside with international top finance experts, online professionals and top IT experts. We are all heavy online gamers!
We want YOU as our Chief Technical Officer!
- You lead the execution of the technology strategy for our technology platform and external relationships
- You build and manage a top technology team and oversee research and development, as well as project management
- You provide visible leadership for the company within the technology community
- You anticipate and react to major technology changes to ensure the maintenance of company leadership in the competitive landscape
- You review, analyze and approve the department’s operational and project budgets
- You ensure that the overall quality of customer support, inventory and shipping/receiving functions is at a level that meets customer requirements and satisfaction
- You establish technical standards for product development and company operations
- You take responsibility to ensure successful results
- You have a track record of getting things done, a ‘seek to understand’ approach and the ability to lead a team
- You bring 5+ years of work experience within the field of software development with very good communication skills, high proficiency in English and German
- Expertise in (defining and implementing) application development and deployment processes
- Demonstrated ability to interpret technology and market trends as a foundation for technology and product roadmaps
- Knowledge of web standards, internet protocols and RFC standards, database management systems and revision control systems
- Familiarity with technical requirements of internet marketing and search engine optimization
- Knowledge about information security vulnerabilities, risk management, consumer privacy and payment industry compliance requirements
- Very good communication skills, high proficiency in English and German
- Our applicants are usually in the top 10% of their academic and professional peer group. It is very important to us, too, that you are a team player with very high commitment and motivation
What do we offer?
- You play a crucial role in creating a global brand
- You will have high impact and high responsibility paired with unlimited potential
- You get a rewarding career where you continuously grow in a performance driven culture
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers in a highly professional environment
- You get to build and use a state-of-the-art technological infrastructure
We are looking forward to receiving your convincing application (Cover letter, CV, References) at firstname.lastname@example.org.