CTO (m/f) – Shape the future of mobility
IT Business Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
MotionWerk is looking for a motivated, blockchain enthusiastic CTO (m/f) to join our team in Essen. Together we want to enable the future of mobility through clever software solutions and a decentralised mobility transaction platform.
If you are equally excited about an autonomous, electrical mobility future with sharing concepts at its center, then you’ll be excited about our platform Share&Charge (http://shareandcharge.com).
Share&Charge is the first product based on blockchain technology enabling people to share their electric charging poles, boosting e-mobility. We want to encourage and help e-mobilists to connect regionally and support each other. As a CTO you are from day 1 a vital member of our management team, proactively identifying opportunities and delivering products.
You can expect
- To be continuously learning and continuously experimenting with new technology, new business models and new ways of working.
- To actively shape the future of mobility
- A highly motivated team, driven by making an impact in the mobility and energy sector
- Flexible, passionate and pragmatic working culture, where trust, openness and failure are a known part of the daily business.
- Competitive salary and the option of equity in the MotionWerk company
- Young start-up (live since May 2017) in the midst of the Ruhrgebiet
You will do
- Take full ownership in solving our sometimes complex technical challenges that comes with having one of the few and first live products that are based on a blockchain technology.
- Lead our technical efforts in building and developing our blockchain based mobility transaction platform.
- Research and development in Blockchain, IoT, AI and Mobility.
- Design and develop prototypes for testing new blockchain technologies.
- Design and develop a scalable blockchain based software Architecture and development Roadmap.
- Coordinate development teams.
- Orchestrate the rapidly growing Partner Ecosystem
- Provide the technical insights that can optimize our business strategy and roadmap.
- Proven CTO track record / experience in leading Tech teams
- At least 7+ years professional experience in software development and DevOps
- Knowledge of blockchain technology and good understanding of the cryptographic principles. (Bonus: preferably in the automotive sector)
- Broad knowledge of DevOps stack and open source software development
- You not only love tech, working with people is a source of energy for you.
- You know how to explain complex tech issues to non-techies.
- Ideally you have architecture and/or IT framework certifications and know-how such as TOGAF, CoBit, ITIL, etc.
- You are flexible, value and support working in a flat hierarchy environment.
- You are curious and always learning new technologies.
*This is a full time position in Essen, Germany.