StoYo Media UG
IT Projektmanagement Produktmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Join us at StoYo and let's reinvent mobile video together. We create, distribute and monetize video content on the social media channels of some of the world's biggest brands. We're already among the Top 15 Social Video Networks worldwide and we started just a year ago. Will you help us get to No.1?
- Lead the technical development data driven video publishing platform as CTO
- Build and manage an entire tech team from scratch (Berlin, Remote)
- Manage functional requirements / interact with stakeholder
- Implementing new application features
- Set up a serverless infrastructure (AWS Lambda)
- Helping with automation of testing and development processes (CI, CD)
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience managing development teams
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with automated testing, continuous deployments, etc.
- Experience with ReactJS (or a similar frontend library)
- Experience with AWS (or similar cloud services)
- Strong focus on code quality and long term maintenance
- Ability to communicate and work well within a small team
- Opportunity to actively shape the growth story of StoYo
- Shape the future of the European media & advertising industry
- Work with a dedicated, international and fun team
- See how an early stage startup develops and grows at a fast pace
- Support of well-respected investors and a cool office at Berlin Mitte
- Interesting salary package
In case you are interested please send your application to Anna Schuster: firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to get in touch in case you have questions regarding your application.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!