Customer Care Operations Professional (m/f)
Projektmanagement Operations Sonstige
Beginn: April 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
ParkNow – a brand from BMW i and Parkmobile – will become the leading brand for on-street and off-street premium parking services in Europe. We are currently building a small, passionate team with the Customer Care Operations Professional being an essential pillar.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual, hungry for the next career step. You are experienced in managing external call centre agents and partners as well as in developing helpdesk functions and securing excellent service quality. You will be working closely with the product development, IT and operations teams at our headquarters, and be in direct contact with the management team to shape and launch our customer care operations in Germany and Austria.
With ParkNow you have the opportunity to work in a young and powerful team signifiantly shaping the future of mobility. Our employees are highly motivated and open-minded people, self-driven and with a great team spirit. Our people are the key to our success.
The role of the Customer Care Operations Professional is to
- Work closely with external providers of, e.g., call centre support to ensure our standards and expectations are met and manage the activities and required improvements of external and internal customer services.
- Establish and maintain standard procedures for all customer service teams.
- Identify training and development requirements for customer services teams and ensure continuous improvement in service availability, accuracy and request handling time.
- Develop trainings for staff located onsite at clients in web reporting, technical integration and enforcement interfaces and when required, perform this training either in cascade (train-the-trainer) or direct form.
- Be the escalation point for all customer issues (motorists, operators, cities) and manage customer issues end-to-end until successful resolution.
- Establish a high performance helpdesk and work closely with the product and IT teams to improve overall service quality.
- Produce management statistics for the service quality of our services offered and provide input for service platform design in terms of growth, failover, contingency, capacity planning and disaster recovery together with our headquarter team.
- Lead projects for any in-house or external development work that will deliver quality enhancements to the service.
- Provide quality review and assurance of all required changes and technical implementations.
- Measure and optimize the cost of suppliers, their business benefis and savings gained.
- Establish and maintain effective communications with our internal IT and operations teams as well as partners, cities, operators and their customer support departments.
- Regularly try out competitors’ products/services to benchmark ours against and provide suggestions on how our product should be shaped in response.
- Understand premium user experience principles to support the development team to create a user experience that is unmatched by competition.
- If needed, to build and manage an internal team of customer care professionals to cope with the growth of our business.
Your personal attributes
- Passionate with “can-do” attitude, outgoing, personable, and proactive.
- Able to prioritise, manage and track multiple activities and tasks.
- Strong Customer Service ethos and hands-on attitude.
- Willingness and ability to embrace change and learn new skills.
- Very receptive and a fast learner.
- Open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes.
- Flexible yet resilient under heavy workloads.
- University degree level in business and economics with a major in quality management or project management (equivalents will be considered).
- At least two years of customer care and service quality and delivery experience.
- Knowledge of SQL and report writing tools (Business Objects, Crystal Reports).
- Fluent in English and German.
- Proficient in the use of MS office programmes.
The rare opportunity to join a nascent company focused on conquering a new market and the ability to directly contribute to that success. We offer attractive conditions and exciting career development opportunities in a growing European organisation.
Do you have a desire to shape innovative and modern mobility services? Then become part of our team and send your detailed application documents (cover letter, CV, salary expectation and preferred start date) to: email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you,
Your ParkNow Team.