Customer Experience Agent - Native German Speaker (m/f)
Drivy Germany GmbH
Beginn: Dezember 2014
Drivy is the market leader for peer-to-peer car rentals in Europe and just expanded its service to Germany. At the intersection of the sharing economy, tech innovation and a mobility revolution, your work will bring a sophisticated product to the right people. Everyday, new cars from Drivy are on the road and new users sign up to the service! Drivy’s business is growing at an unprecedented pace and you will be an essential part of the team.
Your position is at the front line to ensure an outstanding customer experience. Your contribution is the cornerstone to onboarding and educating new users, ensuring that Drivy’s marketplace meet our quality requirements, and helping users get the best possible experience using our service. You actively engage our community by setting up bi-monthly meetups and gather valuable feedback to improve our service. You engage with our customers with a pro-active, friendly and open attitude and you are happy to provide useful assistance to users in all rental situations (assisting renters throughout the whole process finding the right car). As the activity grow, you will also handle customer service tasks and assist users during their rentals or when they encounter issues using our service.
You will start in our German Landing Team as employee number 3 in Berlin and will have the chance to work closely with our Managing Director Gero Graf. You will be one of the core team members from the very beginning, building the company in Germany.
Your main responsibilities
- Onboard new members and engage them early-on by pro-actively offering advice and help
- Ensure listings and members profiles follow our quality guidelines
- Assist renters throughout the whole process finding the right car
- Assist users during all possible situations during a rental
- Take on the challenge and arbitrate in situations between users
- You are fluent in writing and speaking German and English
- You don’t shy away from responsibility and you are very comfortable speaking on the phone as well as handling complex discussions
- You welcome the challenges being put in front of you and show Drivy’s value and quality service to our customers. Your contribution is at the core of this company
- You love to solve problems, have a do-it-yourself attitude, to investigate the truth
- You thrive in a fast pace, friendly and open tech culture which is at the heart of our company
You will make a decisive contribution to this company’s success. We are looking forward to receiving your application, your CV and motivational letter.
Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.