Customer Experience Manager, B2B-Events (m/w)
Landwehrstrasse 61 80336 München, Germany
Customer Care Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
The Management Events Group has more than 250 employees in 11 different countries with an average age of 29 years. We share the passion for customer service, quality, and our family and international corporate culture . Management Events brings together ICT solution providers with decision-makers from the top 500 companies at our B2B events in Europe and Singapore. Here you can find out more about our company concept >>
Do you live for excellent customer service? If you are a professional multitasker who enjoys a hectic work environment with a smile, we would like to get to know you!
As a Customer Experience Manager (m / w), we serve and support our clients who participate in our high-class, invitation-based events in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. Your concern is to ensure a successful event day for our partners and ensure that they meet with the right people and keep your guaranteed number of meetings with potential customers on the day of the event. At our events, you will lead the team of event assistants, creating a unique atmosphere. In addition, you are responsible for all practical matters related to the event organization in accordance with our concept, coach our partners, negotiate with subcontractors, Together with the solution providers, look back on successful events and offer them participation packages for future events. Your work is supported by our existing processes in the area of event production to ensure that you are successful in your work even under the pressure of Deadlines!
We are looking for a colleague
- With a positive basic attitude and a strong customer service (telephone and personal)
- With time management and problem solving skills and the motivation to work in a hectic work environment
- Who is not afraid to tackle where help is needed, and takes into account both the big whole and the details
- Who is able to take on a leadership role visible to all at the events and to motivate the event assistants to the best work performance
- With approximately 2-5 years of relevant work experience such as customer service and (B2B) sales
- With excellent IT skills (Microsoft Office), as well as fluent German and English skills
Why Management Events?
- Become part of a young international company culture, where we like to spend time together and work towards our goals!
- Work with a unique and proven company concept and join our growth story with many career opportunities!
- Be assisted by our experienced trainers during your employment. We offer a structured 4-week onboarding process, as well as regular training during your career at ME!
Do you want to show the world that you are exactly right in the professional event industry?
Send us your application, curriculum vitae including English as soon as possible. We process the applications directly after their receipt.