Customer Happiness Manager (m/f) - Italy/ Netherlands/ Switzerland/ Germany
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2015
Lesara- everything you love at the best price
Lesara is the leading pan-European discounted commerce player, connecting manufacturers directly with consumers. Through direct relationships with manufacturers across the world we can offer our customers exceptional value-for-money for new and popular fashion & lifestyle merchandise.
Our team consists of driven, passionate and ambitious members, run by experienced serial entrepreneurs and backed by reputable global investors.
We pride ourselves on being a team who makes things happen, takes ownership and doesn't accept no for an answer.
If you want to gather extensive practical experience, are highly ambitious and excited, and always maintain your good spirits even under great stress, then apply now and wow us with your talent!
- Contact person for the Lesara customers via telephone, E-mail or service chat (Live)
- Customer service and care for questions regarding products, shipment and returns, payment as well as customer complaints
- Receive, answer and when necessary forward support inquiries per telephone, E-Mail, and service chat (multi-channel)
- Independent complaint processing and answering
- Maintain customer and master data in CRM System
- Additional tasks in the department of customer service and care
- Previous work experience in customer service, ideally experience with the tools Zendesk and Magento
- Team player, good communication, service-orientated
- High social competence
- Advanced knowledge of English and native Italien/ Dutch/ Swiss-German/ German speaker
- Proactive work style, excited, and the desire to ‘move’ something
- Flexible and highly motivated
What You Can Expect From Us
- Flat hierarchies and a strong team cohesion
- An exciting and wide range of responsibility with huge creative leeway
- A high degree of personal responsibility
- Practical and entrepreneurial insights into a rapidly growing startup
- Regular team events and many specials
- Attractive remuneration
Please send your full application with your ideal salary as well as possible start-date to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please set in the subject line the position title as well as the portal in which you found the position. Further information can be found at lesara.de/career.