CRM (m/f) for FinLeap
Marketing PR & Media
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We’re FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. Along with our passionate co-founders, we launch several startups per year. Our environment is diverse, exciting, fast-paced and changing every day. We’re now looking for a Customer Relationship Manager (m/f) to join our team on the company builder level.
Sound exciting to you? Then keep reading!
Your Role and Responsibilities
The CRM role is a pioneer position, as you’ll have the opportunity to build up CRM strategies for new FinLeap ventures. You will select appropriate tools for holistic customer communication and be responsible for consistent customer communication throughout the company.
- You develop and implement our new fintech companies’ CRM set-ups, e.g. pro-active processes, tools, etc.
- You are responsible for managing and executing campaigns across multiple channels
- You define and create data-driven user segments
- You analyze marketing data, evaluate existing initiatives and give data-driven recommendations for customer acquisition to our ventures across multiple business models
- You stay on top of current industry trends
- You support fellow team members and work closely with our BI and Performance Marketing departments
Your cup of tea? Check out what it takes!
Our Perfect Match
- 2+ years of experience in CRM, preferably in a digital company
- At least bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of direct marketing theories and processes along with a fundamental understanding of marketing concepts
- Experience in programming in HTML
- Knowledge in working with CRM- and campaign management tools
- Analytical and creative, and you use these attributes to plan, develop, test and carry out campaigns
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration and communication skills
- Performance driven mindset with a strong motivation to develop professionally
- Fluent in English and preferably in German
Have we just perfectly described you? Ready, set, apply!
- We empower entrepreneurs to reshape finance
- A mix of serial entrepreneurs and industry experts work together to ensure each company’s success
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office
Best, Alexandra from the Recruiting Team