Customer Satisfaction Agent (m/f)
Beginn: Dezember 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
quintly is looking to add a Customer Satisfaction Agent to our growing team! It will be your responsibility to respond to our clients requests and to make sure they enjoy their quintly experience.
- Assist our clients with their enquiries and requests by email, chat and phone. This involves using multiple applications like HelpScout, Intercom and our own backend.
- Resolve product doubts or problems by clarifying the customer's questions; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Create reports on the quality of our service and continually think of ways to improve the process and results
- Support in the implementation of CRM improvement initiatives
- Spot trends or bugs and report these to the respective teams
Your Skills And Experience
- At least one year experience in a customer facing role. Customer support experience preferred
- Experience with software tools, analytics products is a plus
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English (on a native level), experience in US market a plus
- Excellent organizational skills necessary when prioritizing inboxes and managing your workload
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Self reliant, proactive, friendly and resolutive attitude
quintly is a web-based tool to help brands and agencies analyze, benchmark and optimize their social media performance. With a strong international footprint, quintly currently has clients in over 186 countries. Our modern office is located in the heart of Cologne close to the main station.
To apply for the position, please get in touch with us at email@example.com or use the job link below.
Come and join us on a great journey!