Customer Service Agent French (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2014
Hem is currently looking for a Customer Service Agent French (m/f) as part of our Hem Customer Service team in Berlin.
- Quickly resolving a high-volume of customer inquiries via phone and email in an engaging manner
- Troubleshooting customer questions, issues and complaints, making sure our customers leave every interaction with a smile
- Dealing with basic legal matters regarding sale contracts
- Minimizing liability and losses by operating quickly and reasonably
- Becoming an expert of Hem products to be able to offer outstanding customer service
- Investigating customer orders and acting as a liaison between the customer and internal Hem teams on any technical or logistical issues
Skills & Requirements
- Have 1+ year experience in customer service
- Have training or work experience in furniture, interior design, architecture or related fields – not essential, but desired
- Be experienced in working with legal texts and be able to quickly grasp legal contexts
- Have a native level of French and a proficient level of English
- Be even-tempered, kind and respectful, and able to remain calm under pressure
- Be a team player who is willing to take on responsibilities
- Be comfortable making judgment calls, staying cool in unique and challenging customer situations
- Be a fast learner who's able to hit the ground running in learning and working across multiple systems
Hem is building a new global home for design. We create original, timeless furniture and interior accessories together with the most exciting and talented designers of today. Hem means Home. And home is where the heart is. Our heart is truly global, with teams working from Berlin, Helsinki, New York, Pune, Stockholm and Warsaw. Hem imagines a near future where a majority of home furnishings are purchased online.
Although we’re spread over three continents and six countries, we’re still a small team at Hem and every day varies, which makes this job amazing! We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about design, with lots of energy, exciting ideas and initiatives.
Does this description fit your profile? Are you interested in the job? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application by clicking the apply-button on our career site.
Please notice that we only accept applications coming through our recruiting tool.