Customer Service Agent (m/f) (French Speaking)
Beginn: August 2017
foodora - bringing good food into your everyday!
foodora is a Berlin-based food delivery service that partners exclusively with beloved local restaurants to deliver quality meals in 19 countries around the globe. We know the best that our cities offer and we’re bringing it online, enabling our customers to order their favourite food through our app (for iOS or Android) or web portal. We provide our restaurant-partners with an on-demand fleet of bicycle couriers, making it simple for customers around the world to access delicious meals.
We're currently expanding through Europe, Asia, Canada and Australia and we are always on the hunt for the brightest minds to join our team. Not only do we want to bring quality food to customers around the world, we also want to redefine delivery food to include the very best meals from beloved local restaurants.
We are looking for your help as a French speaking Customer Service Agent (m/f) in our Berlin HQ.
- You monitor all our processes (B2B and B2C) and make sure that our customers constantly receive high quality deliveries
- You are the first point of touch for our customers and restaurants via telephone, chat and email
- You ensure the quality of our service by supporting our logistics team
- You ensure that we receive the feedback of our customers so that we can optimize our processes
- It’s important to you that our customers and restaurants are happy
- You are open and have talent for communication
- You are friendly and empathetic
- You like to work in teams but also take over responsibility
- You can motivate yourself and always focus on the needs of our customers
- Ideally you already have some experience in customer service or in customer facing roles
- You are willing to work during weekends and evening hours
- You are fluent in English and French
What We Offer
A modern office in the heart of Berlin, close to amazing restaurants and bars. Inside the walls of this office you’ll find:
- An empowering, international and agile working environment
- Responsibility from day one in an innovative and rapidly expanding tech business
- Regular office parties and exciting team events
- And a bunch of cool extras including a kicker table, table tennis and a playstation room, as well as free language classes and of course a monthly corporate discount for foodora!