Customer Service Agent- Italian or US Market (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
MONOQI is the online destination for modern design products. Founded by Simon Fabich and Felix Schlegel in 2011, the Berlin-based company is aiming at becoming the leading online player for home & living in the design industry. Now operating with a staff of around 100 employees, MONOQI works with a team of international design scouts who search the world for designers and manufacturers creating high-quality products and curating sale offers for the company's growing customer base.
We are a multinational, enthusiastic and fun team based in Berlin’s heart with the unified vision to change the game in the furniture industry. For our Italian and US market launch we are looking for an inspiring, engaged and motivated new member of our Customer Service Team.
About what you'll be working on
- First and foremost, you will be a brand ambassador, showcasing our brand and services
- As a customer service agent, you will answer customer requests by phone and email
- Guide our customers with regards to product information, shipping and returns, payment, and claims
- As a primary contact with our customers, you will offer feedback to other teams (e.g. Design Scouts, Logistics, IT), and work to constantly improve the customer experience
- You will support the team in developing and establishing new processes and improving our customer relationships
- You get the exciting chance to work on bringing an exceptional service to a new market right from the beginning
What you'll bring to the team
- You are enthusiastic about design and have at first experiences in customer service, ideally in e-commerce
- Your mother tongue is either Italian or English, good language skills in German is a plus
- You are proficient in the use of MS Office
- Previous experience with ERP systems and other common customer service tools (especially Zendesk) is a benefit
- You work independently and are responsible, with a customer-orientated focus
- You are a strong, assertive communicator with the ability to remain calm and focus on a solution, even in challenging situations
- You are courteous, dedicated, and reliable
- You show initiative and are flexible
- Your approach is results-oriented, and you thrive in multinational, multicultural environments
What do we offer
- A challenging, self-motivated position in a rapidly growing design company
- The opportunity for professional and personal development in a dynamic, international environment
- Fair, competitive, and performance-based compensation along with a special employee discount on all products offered in our online selection
- Open channels of communication, transparent decision-making, quick decisions and results
- German class to start or improve your German language skills
- Yoga classes on our roof deck
- A comfortable, modern office in Berlin-Mitte
Join our MONOQI team!
We look forward to receiving your application through the following link.