Happiness Hero - Customer Service Agent (m/f)
AGORA touristische Systeme GmbH
Beginn: Juni 2017
Happiness Hero – Customer Service Agent
We are currently seeking a full-time Customer Service Agent!
Agora GmbH is a small but fast-growing start-up based in Berlin. We provide unique software for the overnight industry as well as tailor made tourism product streams to international companies. In exchange for your passion for customer service, we will offer excellent opportunities for your personal and career growth.
Are you a people person?
Do you have a knack for communication and assessing the needs of customers?
Are you looking for a professional environment where you can get building a career?
Responsibilities of a Customer Service Agent in our start-up include
- Providing top-level customer service when taking incoming calls
- Helping customers to plan and book their travels
- Expanding customer service while we grow as a company
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced English skills and intermediate German skills
- Either French, Dutch and/or Danish languages skills are a big plus!
- Familiar with customer service processes
- Good capacity for multitasking
- Positive attitude
- Flexibility in engaging with customers in various situations on the phone
Qualified candidates will be professional, goal-oriented and have a stable employment history.
Previous or current customer service experience is a bonus, but we will teach you everything you need to know.
This is a fast-paced, high-energy position which enables an ambitious, professional individual to reap rewards
- Highly competitive salary package
- Incentive bonuses and employer-funded pension
- Career advancement opportunities and quarterly feedback meetings
- Yearly coaching budget of 1.000€ for further education relevant to the job (after 8 months in the company)
- Chance for a sabbatical month after each year of employment
- Subsidies for membership of your sports club (after two years as an employee)
The contract will be one year with the possibility of extension.
WE WILL ONLY CONTACT THOSE RESUMÉS WHICH MOST CLOSELY MATCH THE QUALIFICATIONS OF THE POSITION.
Please attach your CV and salary expectations and to a cover letter, e-mailed to Sascha Eikelmann at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!