Customer Service Expert - Germany (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
SumUp is the leading mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) company and is set to empower the world to accept card payments.
With SumUp, merchants can accept credit and debit cards, using their smartphones or tablets, in the most simple, secure, and cost-effective way. SumUp is the only company of its kind to provide a mPOS Chip & PIN solution built on proprietary end-to-end EMV payment technology, terminal hardware and mobile applications.
Launched in August 2012, SumUp enjoys impressive global reach and has since expanded into 13 countries, including Germany, the UK and Brazil. SumUp continues to grow and is backed by American Express, BBVA Ventures, Groupon and other renowned venture capital investors.
At SumUp over 100 people from more than 20 countries work every day to deliver the best experience to our merchants. In our Berlin office, you will encounter more than 50 people who are as passionate, professional and skillful as you are. For us the people are what makes SumUp a great company.
We are looking for a
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERT - GERMANY (m/f)
What you would have done last month had you been with us
- Real time management of calls, emails and other tasks in German
- Work closely with the Operations and Development team to implement both in-house and external tools for managing outstanding customer interaction
- Provide support in developing integrated strategies and programs with the ultimate goal of maximizing both customer value and shareholder returns
- Work with a multilingual team to incorporate learning and development for a consistently positive customer experience
- Challenged all customer facing deliverables including Processes, Policies, and other procedures relating to improve the customer experience with Support of the VP
- Understood business objectives, challenges, and opportunities in order to work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, Training, and other cross functional departments
- Created online and offline support materials
Please do NOT apply if
- You’d feel like a fish out of water without a well defined traditional corporate structure
- If you have not consistently performed in the top 15 percent among your peers in Customer Service performance
- If you’re only looking for a traditional 9-5 job
Please DO apply if
- You are a German native speaker
- Your aim is to be reliable, assist the customer, and ensure transparency
- You personally identify with the startup world, it has always been fascinating to you, and you know what to expect.
- You communicate convincingly, are quick-witted and well-founded. You are a consultant, a curator, and confidant.
- You are curious and persistent in solving technical and operational issues
- Your friends and co-workers gush about your awesomeness and attitude
- You have strong time management and organizational skills with ability to prioritize own tasks.
- You have great interpersonal skills with customers and colleagues. Your excellent communication skills will help you go above and beyond the expected; customer support that WOWs people!
- You are proactive. You’ll go out of your way to contribute in constantly developing what we love the most: „Changing the world by redefining the way merchants and customers interact.“
- You have an interest in understanding retail and mobile payment products, in addition to the complexities of payment processing the industry and competitors.
- You are self-motivating and perform well in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- You are flexible and open to change with the ability to react and adapt to changing priorities
- You love to be a reliable and supportive part of a dedicated team.
- You are a technology enthusiast
- You love what you do and strive for improvement in all areas of your life – whether personally or professionally.
- You have a strong focus on tactical execution along with the ability to think conceptually and strategically
What you can expect from us
- A beautiful and tech-savvy working environment at the riverside in Kreuzberg, Berlin – the heart of the most vibrant city in Europe
- Short decision-making channels in a technologically demanding, international, motivated and lively environment with flat hierarchies
- Dedicated, highly motivated team with a great team spirit
- This full time position
If you would like to apply or have any further questions, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your application!
Also check out our carrers page at https://sumup.de/careers