Customer Service Manager (m/w)
Édition Lingerie GmbH
Beginn: November 2012
1. The opportunity
As a deeply customer-centric pre-launch e-commerce start-up, we are looking for a Customer Service Manager, who enjoys interacting with our clients on a daily basis and answering key questions about bra fitting. Here’s what’s most important from our perspective:
- You will get training about Bra fitting with Industry expert. You are passionate about lingerie and you care about making sure that each customer will find their perfect bra.
- You are our voice. More than anybody else in the team, it is you who will be representing our brand to potential and current customers.
- We take this role very seriously. Even if it’s sometimes hard – and it will be: You are always friendly, smart and knowledgeable.
- Initially, you will be the only one of your kind. Long-term, however, we see you building and managing your own small Customer Service Team.
- Handling of all requests from current or potential customers via phone, email, facebook, twitter and all other channels – in particular regarding the following issues:
- Products and offers
- Shipping dates and issues
- Payment charges
- Returns and complaints
- Internal troubleshooting in close cooperation with the warehouse and fulfillment team, the payment provider as well as all other relevant interfaces
- You will be part of the team defining the assortment for each season
- You are fluent in English and German and you speak the language of our brand
- You enjoy interacting with people, solving hard problems and explaining solutions
- You understand business processes and you’re able to identify sources of errors
- You are comfortable with the dynamics and requirements of a fast-growing startup
- Customer Service experience (e.g. in a call center) is a major plus
- Experience in the Lingerie Industry is a major plus as well, especially consumer facing position in stores
4. What we offer you
- Nice working atmosphere with a small team and short ways
- Exciting Job in Berlin
- attractive career opportunities through flat hierarchy